Last Monday was a great day. Seeing Chase after 8 months of separation was surreal. He was taller than I remembered and I couldn't get over how familiar being with him felt. It didn't take long before we were back in the swing of things with our normal every day routine. With one exception... Natalie. It was so sweet when Chase and Natalie met for the first time. He looked at her like he'd known her all his life. Chase has really taken to being a father, too. He's such a big help, he changes diapers, rocks her to sleep and helps me with all the housework. I'm really going to miss having him here with me.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
When Father met Daughter
Last Monday was a great day. Seeing Chase after 8 months of separation was surreal. He was taller than I remembered and I couldn't get over how familiar being with him felt. It didn't take long before we were back in the swing of things with our normal every day routine. With one exception... Natalie. It was so sweet when Chase and Natalie met for the first time. He looked at her like he'd known her all his life. Chase has really taken to being a father, too. He's such a big help, he changes diapers, rocks her to sleep and helps me with all the housework. I'm really going to miss having him here with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment