I've decided that Natalie is the amazing morphing baby. Sitting next to me, she looks a lot like me... but Chase might give me a run for my money. Mom found this picture of Chase as a baby as she was unpacking and I can see a lot of Natalie in him. Either way she's so adorable! I wont lie, I enjoy taking most of the credit!
The more I look at this picture of Chase it's hard for me to believe he was ever that cute! Ha! Just kidding, I think Chase is one good looking Dad, and I would be so pleased if Natalie grew up to look like him!
Natalie has begun teething, so we're having some rough nights. I've been spoiled by her so far... I'm not used to being up with her so much at night. She started sleeping long chunks of time at night when she was six weeks old. Last night she was awake and whining from 2-5. Ouch. Looks like we're both going to need some major naps during the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment