Chase and I affectionately refer to Natalie as the triple "N", or "Non Napping Natalie". Natalie is still figuring out her nap schedule and some days it doesn't go so well. On a perfect day there's a cat nap in the morning, a pretty long nap midday and another catnap in the afternoon. Most days are not perfect napping days, in fact, they're pretty terrible. Even though she's exhausted she fights taking naps. I think it's because she's flipping, rolling and sitting; life is simply too exciting to sleep! So, Chase named her "Non Napping Natalie".
Natalie's bedtime is (well, we would like it to be) around 7ish. On non napping days, it's a struggle to get her to stay up past 5:30. Which used to be OK, she would sleep from 5:30 to 7.... not now. I don't want to to wake up at 5:30 in the morning, so we try our best to keep her up until at least 6:30. Tonight she simply couldn't make it. I was holding her and talking on the phone, suddenly I realized she wasn't jabbering anymore. She fell asleep on my shoulder, it was too precious! Enjoy the pictures of our bedtime routine! And again, Andi is always around to offer her assistance.
Graeme does the same thing! 9am nap, 12ish nap, 2ish nap... on a very good day. I usually make him fall asleep by walking for the middle nap! ha He is down by 7:30 by the latest. Ceilidh took naps like a champ, but Graeme and sounds like Natalie "march to the beat of their own drum!" ha Your garden looks lovely!
ReplyDelete