Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally an update

This will be quick, I've got to get everyone updated before my computer poops out on me. Sorry for the brief explanations but it's better than nothing, right?

Let's start with "Yo Gabba Gabba!". Natalie is OBSESSED with that show, she absolutely loves it. Her favorite character is "Foofa" so Mom got her a Foofa dress. So cute.



Then there's Christopher. Christopher lives directly next to us and he is Natalie's absolute favorite friend! We love when Christopher comes over to play, and now that the weather is nicer we're looking forward to some walks too! Christopher is four months older than Natalie and she's learning a lot from him. Currently we're working on sharing. And the alphabet.



Finally, there's Valentine's Day. Natalie LOVED all her presents and cards but I think her favorite part of the day was dancing around like a mad woman in her spiffy new Valentine's Day outfit. I have recently realized that the reason I have hardly any good photos of her beautiful smiling face is because she's NEVER STILL! If Natalie's awake she's running, dancing or playing. She's a nonstop bundle of energy and she certainly keeps me on my toes!


For some reason, videos and select pictures won't upload. I'm working on it, though!

2 comments:

  1. There is no delicate way to say this (and certainly not without embarrassing Corbo) BUT, he will be SO jealous of her Foofa dress.
    I mean, Foopa dress.
    It's so cute!
    For the longest time Foofa and Plex were his favorites. Matt broke it to him that Foofa is just not as cool as Plex.
    But, secretly, he still has a thing for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that Ryan's Gabba obsession has come to an end. I have a love/hate relationship with that show. I still hear the songs playing in my head sometimes and actually I'll use their beats to sing/talk/rap - whatever you want to call it - to Ryan to get him to do something he doesn't want to do. He hates it, but I find it enjoyable! :)

    ReplyDelete