Monday, September 10, 2012

First Ballet Class

Natalie loves to dance. I mean LOVES to dance. I have always been very aware of her enjoyment for it and have made a conscious effort not to project my own love of it onto her. She comes by it natural, though. She was ready for class today and Miss Kristin said she she enjoyed every moment, except one.... The moment class ended. All the other little girls bolted for their mommies but not Natalie, she hid from me and proceeded to kick, scream, and cry as I tore her away from the studio. Sigh...my heart is happy.

3 comments:

  1. :O) that's great! she really wanted to put on her slippers the other day, but couldn't get them on. so i tried to help her and could barely get them on too! when i told her i didn't want to hurt her by forcing them and that i thought i should stop trying, she became so insistent! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the beat plays on...!!! Yay, for our girls loving dance (unforced!) ha You look like a beautiful ballerina, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete