Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Disney World!

We had a very early start on our first day.  I had to wake the kids up at 4 am!  They were both asleep in the stroller before we even left the resort!

First ride of the trip: Aladdin's Magic Carpet


Nick was exhausted and slept a lot of the time.

Chelsea and I snuck away to ride a roller coaster and in the meantime Natalie was replaced by a dalmatian.  

"Honey I Shrunk the Kids" set.

This bed folded out of the wall.  How sweet is the picture of Nemo and Marlin on the wall?

She takes face painting very seriously.


Dig pit at Animal Kingdom.  There was one part of the pit that was small and enclosed.  It was perfect for Nick to get out a stretch his legs.

Epcot



A few of the days were really hot and poor Nick really felt it in his black stroller.


Princess Kitty.

Mom ate sushi!!!!

Ole!

Watching a parade on her birthday.  It was actually the only one we got to see.

First carousel ride.

Bippity Boppity Boutique.  She was so overwhelmed we couldn't get her to smile.  She chose to be Ariel.

Rapunzel

Snow White

Ah, Ariel.  Her love.

Again, overwhelmed. I don't think she could believe it.  Just like when she saw Cinderella she said "She's real!"  I was crying so hard the pictures of her and Cinderella are blurry.  I'm counting on Mom or Chelsea to have some decent ones.

Loved Jasmine.


She was crowned Princess Natalie and given this beautiful cake.


Cake face.


Tea Cups

Aside from being a complete wiggle worm, Nick was incredibly easy to fly with.
Our trip to Disney was AMAZING!  Natalie really enjoyed every single thing about it and Nick was able to participate in a lot more than I had anticipated.  I'll upload pictures in batches, I only have the ones from my phone so as I get the other ones sent to me from Mom and Chelsea I'll add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment