Thursday, July 3, 2014

Blanton Life

Natalie's first swim lesson! She is such a little fishy.
Brother patiently waits for her.
They love feeding the geese at the reservoir, it makes me nervous.
My children.
My girlfriend, Heather, and I took our babes to the NC museum of natural sciences. State museums ROCK!




Natalie and Nick have been fascinated with Daddy's shovel that he keeps under the house. They kept pulling it out and getting in BIG trouble. My solution? Get them their own! Problem solved. Thanks to grandma who happened to be there that day and footed the bill :)



Nick was having weird leg pain, so I took him to the doctor for a check up. Natalie tagged along to comfort him.


Natalie had two cavities filled, I was so worried about the process but the dentist's office was a magical place!  There were train tables, gaming stations, reading nooks, a play house, flat screens (even some mounted on the ceiling!), gum ball machines stocked with tiny toys, and art tables. Didn't hurt that the dentist herself acts like a descendent of the lollipop guild, she made Natalie so comfortable.
Little stuck here, ma.
For daddy.
Watching the rain.
Kristin and I took the kiddos to Tweetsie for the weekend. So much fun!
He was slightly excited. Just a little bit.












No comments:

Post a Comment