We got this sweet little "car" for Natalie a few weeks ago, and it's a HUGE hit! She loves going for rides in it, touring the house or parking lot and, you know, looking cool. Ha! She'll go over to it, and stand there fussing while lifting one leg as high as she can (think dog going to the bathroom) over and over again. I think that's her attempt to crawl in, it's so cute.
Yesterday we celebrated Chase's birthday (he'll be in the field for the actual day), and I was busy preparing our yummy meal during "arsenic hour". For those of you who have never experienced Natalie's arsenic hour, be grateful. It's the time of day when my precious, sweet and charming baby girl turns into a whiny, mean and (as Mom says) cantankerous little stinker. It's getting better, though. When she was a newborn she would start screaming, and I mean SCREAMING, around 3 p.m. and it last until about 10. Gradually as she has gotten older, her fussy period is beginning to wane, although it's a whole new kind of monster we're learning to deal with. Anyway, Chase was trying to distract her while I cooked (she had been standing next to me tugging on my pants, at one point she even pulled them down), so he took her outside for a quick ride! You'll notice at the end of the video, Natalie demonstrates a little bit of what arsenic hour is like :)
No comments:
Post a Comment