Yesterday was the very first time I ever saw Natalie actually play with another child. Usually when my friends and their children come over, Natalie is very interested in them, but just sort of sits there and plays alone. Yesterday was different, though. My good friend and neighbor, Steph, brought over her one year old son, Christopher; he and Natalie had so much fun! They went back and forth through the tunnel, stopped half way to look for each other and took turns! It was really amazing to watch. They were so good about sharing their toys, too. OK, so maybe I should say that Christopher is really good about letting Natalie crawl all over him and take his toys. But hey, it was her first real play date, I've got plenty of time to teach her proper playtime etiquette.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Playtime with Christopher!
Yesterday was the very first time I ever saw Natalie actually play with another child. Usually when my friends and their children come over, Natalie is very interested in them, but just sort of sits there and plays alone. Yesterday was different, though. My good friend and neighbor, Steph, brought over her one year old son, Christopher; he and Natalie had so much fun! They went back and forth through the tunnel, stopped half way to look for each other and took turns! It was really amazing to watch. They were so good about sharing their toys, too. OK, so maybe I should say that Christopher is really good about letting Natalie crawl all over him and take his toys. But hey, it was her first real play date, I've got plenty of time to teach her proper playtime etiquette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment