Sunday, May 15, 2011

The adventures of Natalie

Natalie is absolutely amazing. Once I get a new computer that will actually let me upload more than one picture/video at a time, I'll prove it! She's talking up a storm, she has so many words... I'll bet she can say at least 100 different things. She has started to speak in small sentences now, too; it's incredible how quickly things change and progress. She also will repeat absolutely anything I say, so I have to be very careful! She counts, knows some colors and can identify pretty much anything I ask her to.

Natalie is super tall and very skinny... actually she does have thunder thighs, but that's it. I'm thinking super model (minus the bulimia and heroin, of course) or maybe an Olympic beach volley ball all star. Whatever, I'll be happy with either one, ha!

Recently Natalie has had so much fun. She's gone on Easter egg hunts (and got her picture published), gone to the beach, the aquarium, the museum, ridden a train and devoured her first ice cream. Don't worry... I have pictures documenting it all, I'll do a massive picture post once I have my new computer!

In the meantime, here is a picture of Natalie at the museum taken today. She had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment