Monday, June 6, 2011

Photo Bomb

I finally got a new computer so no more excuses. I can update and upload to my little heart's content now! Going back through the pictures I've taken in recent months, I realize how much Natalie has changed in such a short amount of time. It's amazing! So here we go, Natalie from the past several months:

Just the other day:







5/28/11 While Mommy's away, Natalie and Grandma will play:





5/15/11 Museum of Life and Science in Durham:




5/4/11 Natalie's first ice cream:



Bow chica wow wow... this is what greets me in the morning:



4/17/11 Southern Pines Easter Egg Hunt:





4/13/11 Carolina Beach Trip:











Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Roy Orbison:




4/2/11 Museum of Life and Science in Durham (think I already posted the Dino pic):



Natalie on her new tricycle that Grandma bought her for her birthday. I know, we're bad parents, we FINALLY got it put together after the new year.


Here are some videos I thought everyone might enjoy:

3/2/11 Natalie eating with a spoon (well, trying to)

No comments:

Post a Comment