Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nesting?

I truly didn't expect it at all...

Chelsea told me this morning that she's planning to throw me a "sprinkling" for Nick! I feel so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful and generous friends and such a wonderful godmother for both Natalie and Nick. I was taken aback by her generous offer and told her under no circumstances did I ever assume baby number two would be given a shower, to which she replied "Every baby deserves to be celebrated!" Thank you Chelsea (and "Aunt Pam"), love you!

Since our conversation this morning, I've gotten super excited thinking about all the things I'm going to need for Nick. I started a registry on Amazon, which I initially intended to only have small things on it for the "sprinkling" but I decided to include everything (even the major stuff) as a reminder to myself of what I may need and/or want. I certainly do not expect anyone to buy us a $700 stroller! Jogging is my passion and I'll save up for it starting N-O-W! It's nice to have a registry, though. You know, since I was NEVER GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY (open mouth, insert foot), I got rid of most of our baby gear. Sigh

Here's a link to the registry for anyone who's interested:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=baby&id=2SCH594I0KAMS

Mommy friends: Please tell me if I've forgotten anything. 20 months seems like so long ago and I've forgotten everything

1 comment:

  1. I know bedding is a personal taste thing, but you are more than welcome to Graeme's bedding if you don't want to buy anything. We can talk about it in person later, but it is a Carolina blue/ Duke blue/ White stripped bumper and crib skirt.

    ReplyDelete