Thursday, June 23, 2011

O-See



Natalie has a tremendous memory. She rode the horse, or as she calls it the "O-see", at Wal-Mart once, and ever since then she starts asking to "ride o-see" the second we turn into the parking lot. This was taken by Mom today, she's my little cow girl! Oh and don't worry, I was standing just out of frame. She was definitely not riding unattended!

Baby boy is doing well, he's recently become very active and loves to tap dance on my bladder. Just the other night I felt the first little kick through my tummy with my hand, it was fabulous. Despite his cute little intrauterine antics he's causing me a lot of grief... I'm still slightly nauseated from time to time, my heartburn is out of control and the sciatica is oh.my.gawd awful. I was complaining about it to Chase and he said "poor little guy is getting crap already", ha! Chase and I decided on a name, he's going to be Nicholas Chase Blanton. I'm 19 weeks today, so that means our little Nick is almost half way here!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! What a fun surprise to unexpectedly learn Nicholas' name this morning!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete