



..to GG's house we go!
Mom and I took Natalie over to GG's (my Grandmother's) earlier this week for an indoor adventure. She had never been to GG's house, so we knew it would be a new and exciting indoor activity to go explore. She had a wonderful time! My Grandmother is a sentimental sap and has saved every single dolly I discarded through the years... her house is filled with English dollies (not in a creepy way, though) at every turn. I can imagine Natalie must have thought it was the most magical place on Earth.
In other Natalie news: I got my very first unsolicited "Thank you, Mommy" the other day. Sweetest thing in the world. Her little voice is enough to melt the hardest of hearts. The "thank yous" or actually the "kank yous" haven't stopped. I'm so proud of the sweet little thing she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment