I have a lot to catch up on and will try and get pictures up (in no particular order) as best I can. Nick will be here soon, so I'd better get busy!
Back in September Pam and Chelsea hosted a beautiful shower for me and Nick. I highly recommend befriending Pam and Chelsea, they throw really great showers! Of course, I like to keep them around for their awesome friendship, not just their uncanny shower throwing abilities but still....

Then we had Natalie's birthday month. I swear there was something new and fun for Natalie to do every single day in honor of her birthday. She got so many presents from so many people on so many different days that I think she started to think that's the way it would be forever! To kick off the birthday festivities Mom, Aunt Pam, Aunt Chelsea, me and Chase took Natalie to the State Fair. We took her last year for her birthday and we've decided we'll make it a tradition to go with Aunt Chelsea every year. She had a really wonderful time and enjoyed all the rides and sights, unfortunately she was starting to get sick so we had to cut the day a little short.




Here are pictures from several days worth of gift receiving. Birthday presents galore!!










Then there was the Foofa birthday party complete with a Foofa cake, a Foofa dress and personalized M&M's!
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment