Sunday, June 10, 2012

Aunt Dam

One of my oldest and dearest friends came to visit us last week. Sam and I have been very close since early childhood and even though he and his lovely bride live in Colorado, we try to see each other ad much as possible. Our friendship means so much to me that I braved altitude sickness, motion sickness and morning sickness to travel to Boulder for their wedding last year, it was a blast and I wouldn't have missed it for the world! I refer to him as "Uncle Sam" but for some reason Natalie calls him "Aunt Dam". He asked her why she thought Aunt Dam has a beard and her response was "because you're cray cray".... I'm so proud.
Sam is currently in between jobs so if anyone out there is in need of a brilliant rocket scientist then he's your man!  Although he will probably bore you to tears with all his quantum mechanics jargon!

No comments:

Post a Comment