Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Natalie and Grandmom

Natalie and my Mom have a really special relationship, one I never had with either of my grandmothers so I'm very jealous.  Natalie is very fortunate to have my Mom living in our hometown... Mom wouldn't have it any other way and started looking for a new home the second she found out about my pregnancy! They've spent almost every day together since Natalie was born.  Mom was there during her delivery (Nick's too), spent many nights cuddled up with her as a newborn, is our babysitter and has only spent a handful of days away from Natalie.  As a result, they've formed a very special bond.  Mom went to the beach with Aunt Pam this past weekend and Natalie was really missing her.  While I was cooking dinner on Saturday night, Natalie was looking out the window, deep in thought, then suddenly said "my heart goes boom, boom, boom in my chest because I love Grandmom so much".

No comments:

Post a Comment