Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nori's home!

We weren't supposed to get Nori for another week, but we had a schedule conflict next weekend and while Mom and I took the kids to a dance competition, Chase drove 2.5 hours away to pick up our girl.
The first time we met Nori!
 Poor Nick, his mother held him captive at a dance competition for an entire Saturday.  I think he handled it pretty well.




Out of order...
CHELSEA GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!!!

Nori on the way home.  She only got carsick twice, poor Chase.


Dana helped make Nick's day at the dance competition more tolerable by offering a back scratch.  
 Natalie and Nori bonded instantly, they just absolutely adore each other.  





Leprechauns came and messed up our house.  Ugh.

 This is a horrible picture, but is this not the fattest cardinal you've ever seen??? I've been trying to snap a picture of him for weeks but he always evades my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I love the pictures of Nori and Natalie!! It is so sweet and fun to watch Jane's obsession with Lizzy. I'm glad you get to do that with N and N! ;) I can't wait to meet her myself.

    ReplyDelete