Thursday, August 14, 2014

More from our busy busy summer!

Natalie and Nick have attended summer camp at the preschool several weeks this summer.  One of their teachers, the fabulous Miss Erin, snapped these pictures of my babes having fun.





The them of their last camp was "Pirates".  They're still playing with those hooks.

Every summer my friend Jeanne and I get our children together for a day to catch up and play.  Here we are at this year's Marbles trip!





The kids pose for this picture in the same spot every year, it's so much fun to watch them grow!



Natalie colored me a picture then folded it up and passed it to me like a note.  This is the first time she's written anything other than her name without asking how to spell it.  



Breakfast at the Waffle House, the N's ate like champs!


Typical man.


I love my white bedding, this duvet was a wedding gift from old family friends, and I still adore it almost 10 years later.  One of the things I like about white is that it can be bleached.  Since Nori has joined the family, I was having to bleach it quite regularly, so I began putting blankets down for her.  She disapproves of the blankets, apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment