Friday, March 5, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's


Well, at least Snack at Tiffany's...

My birthday/anniversary gift from Chase arrived today... in a tiny blue box wrapped with white ribbon. Any normal American girl's heart stops just at the thought of that perfectly wrapped little bit of blue Heaven, and I am no exception. Apparently, neither is Natalie. I have never seen her so excited over anything in her life! She immediately squealed with delight, threw her hands up in the air and laughed. She then grabbed the box out of my hands (no small feat... I don't easily let go of my Tiffany's. If she weren't my daughter there might have been a minor altercation.) and in her mouth it went... where all things loved by Natalie eventually end up. I immediately sent Chase a message to tell him about Natalie's reaction, it was too cute to wait until he got home from work. He wrote back... "I'm doomed". Oh yeah, she's my girl!

1 comment:

  1. so what was in the box Natalie!!!??? I like blue boxes as well! ha

    ReplyDelete