I had a great birthday! Mom, Granddad, Grandmom, Chase and Natalie took me to the Aberdeen Cafe for lunch, and it was delicious... per usual. I felt so special, I wanted their fried green tomato sandwich (which is no longer on their menu), and usually they will make it for me but yesterday they didn't have the tomatoes. Needless to say I was pretty bummed. I mean, it's my favorite sandwich of all time and I couldn't have it on my special day? And then, lo and behold, the waitress comes to our table and says "I sent (insert random cook's name here) to the store to get you some tomatoes". Seriously? Awesome. So, I had my favorite sandwich after all!
After lunch we went back to Mom's house to eat yummy cake! She had it made at the Aberdeen Bakehouse.... yellow cake with raspberry mouse and buttercream frosting. As you can see, I was quite excited about the cake. And then came the presents...I'm spoiled rotten. But the best part of my day was having Chase home and having Natalie. Being a mother definitely changes my perspective of birthdays. Thanks Mom!
Sorry about my rough appearance, by lunch time I had already had a very full day and wasn't able to grab a shower! Oh well, it was MY day!
No comments:
Post a Comment