Monday, March 29, 2010

Pearly Whites

After several days of extreme crankiness and a lot of finger chewing... Natalie has teeth! TWO OF THEM! I can't believe she's already got teeth, I don't know what I was thinking, but some part of me didn't expect any teeth for a very long time.... like years. I guess that's just me not wanting my baby to grow up. I always thought her little gummy smile was precious, but now when she flashes that gorgeous grin, there they are... two perfect tiny little toofers! I'm trying to capture the teeth in a picture, but most of the time she sticks her tongue out when she smiles! I promised pictures in my last post, and I'm afraid I can't deliver. Soon, I swear!

1 comment:

  1. awww! That is a big milestone. Can't wait to see them in person! Happy first Easter Natalie (a little early)!

    ReplyDelete