Wednesday, June 23, 2010
And she's off!
Natalie has been trying with all her little baby might to crawl. For weeks now she has rocked and spun and flopped and tumbled, but nothing was happening. Until this morning. I came downstairs and placed her on her play mat as usual and walked into the kitchen to fix my coffee. As I turned to get the half and half out of the fridge I noticed that Natalie had followed me into the kitchen. At first it didn't dawn on me that she had actually CRAWLED, and I just uttered a "hello Natalie". And then it hit me, SHE DID IT! She's a bit wobbly and her form is a little strange, but she's mobile! So I guess this means we've entered a whole new era in her life and I guess she's going to keep me on my toes. I'd post more but I've got some baby proofing to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
woohoo! Go Natalie!!
ReplyDelete