After Natalie was born I wondered if I'd ever have the opportunity to exercise like I used to, it just didn't seem possible. To all new moms/moms-to-be who are worried about finding time to work on that baby weight: Have no fear, wait until they crawl! Natalie has perfected her technique and she's lightning fast. She's into EVERYTHING! Yesterday, while I was cooking, she pulled out every single tupperware container I own from my cabinet, stuck her hands in the dog bowl, pulled down my blinds, took everything off of the bottom shelf of my pantry, rearranged my kitchen rugs and pulled up on the drawers (note to self: lock those down IMMEDIATELY). All this took place in about a 20 minute time period. Enjoy the video of Natalie's strange crawling technique. She's a bit of a spaz, but that's OK. Mom says she crawls exactly like I did... she's my girl!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Hurricane Natalie
After Natalie was born I wondered if I'd ever have the opportunity to exercise like I used to, it just didn't seem possible. To all new moms/moms-to-be who are worried about finding time to work on that baby weight: Have no fear, wait until they crawl! Natalie has perfected her technique and she's lightning fast. She's into EVERYTHING! Yesterday, while I was cooking, she pulled out every single tupperware container I own from my cabinet, stuck her hands in the dog bowl, pulled down my blinds, took everything off of the bottom shelf of my pantry, rearranged my kitchen rugs and pulled up on the drawers (note to self: lock those down IMMEDIATELY). All this took place in about a 20 minute time period. Enjoy the video of Natalie's strange crawling technique. She's a bit of a spaz, but that's OK. Mom says she crawls exactly like I did... she's my girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HA... I love her technique... she can't quite figure out if she wants to crawl or walk! These two babes are going to be running before we know it! AHHH Graeme has started chasing Ceilidh all over the house. It is hysterical. Watch out Andi! Have a great 4th!
ReplyDeleteSo, so, so cute! I just think she knows her outfits are too nice to be scuffing along the floor. She's just wanting to go ahead and walk like all other civilized ladies. ha ha ha
ReplyDelete