
Words cannot express the absolute hilarity of this picture.
For some unknown reason Smokey the Bear was at Wal-Mart today. Only at Wal-Mart is it completely normal, acceptable and perhaps even expected for your shopping experience to be interrupted by a giant bear. Kids were screaming, moms were shushing, NC forest rangers were laughing and Natalie was (at first) thrilled. She waved her arms and squealed with delight when she saw Smokey. I waited for him to wade his way through a sea of tearful toddlers and when he eventually made his way over to us it all went down hill. Still, I absolutely had to have a picture.
I might look like a hot mess (which is typical for an outing to Wal-Mart) and Natalie might be screaming, but every time I look at this picture I laugh. At least Natalie looked awesome in her spiffy new outfit courtesy of Great Granny and Great Paw in CA!
No comments:
Post a Comment