Friday, September 17, 2010

11 months

Dear Father Time,
I am writing to you on behalf of my entire family. We are asking you to please take a vacation. Slow things down a bit, take your time... what's all the rush about?
Eleven months ago, Natalie was born. I can't believe how quickly time has gone since then, are you purposefully speeding things up? In the past eleven months I've watched Natalie grow from a helpless newborn to a strong willed and incredibly independent toddler. I would like a little more time with my baby, please.
Thank you, Father Time, for considering our request. We appreciate any time lapses you might be able to offer.
Sincerely,
The Blanton's

Here's what's going on now that Natalie is ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!
*Says "uh oh" when she drops things and before she's about to drop something (very naughty)
*Says "deh deh" for "doggy" and "buutts" for "button"
*Stands up alone and balances, also squats down to pick things up and returns to standing
*TOOK FOUR STEPS THIS MORNING!
*Has started drinking cow's milk, although she's not a fan
*Has eight teeth, and is currently working on her ninth. We've been up since 4 a.m. thanks, Natalie.
*Gives "high fives". Chase is very proud of this one, he taught her!

I'm sorry there's no picture, Natalie woke up with a bit of a runny nose this morning. I figured I'd hold off on the glamor shots until she's not so snotty.

No comments:

Post a Comment