Friday, September 24, 2010

On her own two feet

Well, Natalie is almost walking. Today she took another four steps! She's been taking one or two steps here and there, but I'm almost certain she's going to be a biped by her birthday! Doesn't seem real, it can't be. It was just yesterday that I had an immobile little baby that was perfectly content to lay in my arms all day (and all night). Not sure I'm ready for this yet, although it will be a relief to have her steady on her feet. I'm so anxious all the time, worried she's going to fall.

I swear a photo update is coming soon. I've been a little camera lazy lately, but Mom took some gems the other day. Also, Natalie had her christening portraits done at Kim's last Thursday, and they're beautiful. Visit www.kimcrenshaw.com and click on the "blanton leigh" link (it should be the last one on the far left scroll menu), the password is "blanton". Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love love love the pictures! My favorite is definitely the second to last. SOOOOO adorable!

    ReplyDelete