Thursday, August 4, 2011

Trouble

Natalie has begun to show some interest in using the big girl potty. She's even used it twice in the past two days! Anyway, it's not a constant throughout our day, she still doesn't tell me when she has to go. Usually she informs me only after the fact, or I get lucky and put her on the potty when I think she's going to go. Anyway, all potty business is interesting to Natalie. She has to go with me to the bathroom (this gets quite embarrassing in public, yesterday at music class she announced to everyone "Mommy go pee pee in potty") and she loves walking Andi so that she can clap for and praise Andi for going pee pee outside. Well tonight I learned just how much of a sponge my child is. It was close to bed time and her pants were a bit tight (big dinner) so I took them off so she could be comfortable the rest of the evening. She immediately ripped off her diaper, squatted on the carpet and went "pee pee like Andi". I guess she's more aware than I thought.

2 comments:

  1. haha! oh no! very smart, little natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Potty training is something else, I tell you! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete