Friday, January 27, 2012

2 months!

Two months already (a few days late)? Nick's first year is just flying by!

I was very nervous about bringing another baby home, largely because of Natalie's infancy. It didn't dawn on me that they could very well have two vastly different personalities. I thought all babies screamed bloody murder for four straight months! Nick is incredibly laid back, he hardly fusses and when he does it's more of a whimper really. He's starting to get more and more head control, smiles and laughs all the time. His sleeping habits leave much to be desired, though. I think he's still got his days and nights mixed up. Occasionally he'll give me a 5-6 hour stretch, but that's happened MAYBE three times, last night being one of them. He slept from 10-4! He's still waking up every 3 hours 'round the clock and usually has a very awake and alert period some time between 3 and 5 in the morning. He eats more and sleeps less than Natalie did (she was consistently sleeping through the night at two months). Nick goes to the doctor on February 2, so I have no idea of his stats, but I can tell you he's enormous. He's almost as long as his changing pad, and is already wearing 6 months clothes. He's got chunky thighs, fat cheeks (both kinds, ha!) and a barrel belly... I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment