Monday, January 2, 2012

Marbles Kids Museum


Natalie has been doing a really good job adjusting to Nick; with the obvious exception of typical two-year-old behavior I think she's aces. Since there's been so much going on over the last 5 1/2 weeks we haven't really been able to do much for Natalie, so today we decided to take her to the Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh.

This. Place. Is. Awesome.

As a native North Carolinian I'm ashamed to say I've never been to this museum, we certainly made up for it today, though! We'll be going back as often as possible now that we know Natalie had so much fun. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Photo bomb in 3, 2, 1...






























Oh, and Nick was there too:


1 comment:

  1. I see a play date coming! We love Marbles!!! and...... I need to squeeze that cutie boy of yours!

    ReplyDelete