Every time Chase leaves something at home breaks... when he was gone in 2009 it was the washing machine, 2011 was the AC unit, and now it's the refrigerator. Over the weekend I had the pleasure of buying a new fridge! Chase swears I must take baseball bats to our appliances when he's gone, but that couldn't be true; if I was going to sabotage something for a replacement it would be a whole lot cooler than a washer, AC, or fridge!
 |
Pneumonia has wiped Natalie out. I have never seen this child sleep so much in her life. She's on a new, much stronger antibiotic (since she got a secondary ear infection and her lungs sounded worse) as well as prednisone. She was on a a prednisone induced high this afternoon and was being incredibly naughty so she earned herself a timeout in the chair.... but ended up sleeping for more than an hour :(
All this happened after Natalie refused to wear clothes. It got so bad even her father tried disciplining her over the phone. The resolution was for Natalie to get in bed. If she wasn't going to wear clothes, she had to be under the covers. So mom comes over and asks "where's Natalie?" I tell her and beg her to go upstairs and help. I've never lost with Natalie before, but today she was on fire. She was even stronger than me! Don't exactly know what happened in Natalie's room, all I do know is about 5 minutes later Mom and Natalie came downstairs and Natalie was fully dressed, with hair up, wearing a smile. Mom has 30 years of mothering experience compared to my 3, I have much to learn. |
 |
| He thought this was so great. |
 |
| Dancer toes, like mommy. |
 |
| New fridge! The delivery and installation was so traumatic. I was told they would be there between 12-2 and that they would call 30 minutes before getting there. They showed up at 11:45 and never called. So I had to scramble to get the old fridge unloaded and ready to be taken out, meanwhile they measured (incorrectly) and told me the new one wouldn't fit, which gave me a heart attack. They left my door open and Nick escaped and went to bang on the neighbor's door, while Natalie had a coughing fit that made her vomit in the kitchen. It was awesome. |
 |
| The share well.... sometimes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment