It's been hectic around here lately, we're just crawling out from under a fog of sickness and everyone is finally feeling better.
Nick has experienced his first snow now and he loved it, he got so mad when I brought him in. He is literally OBSESSED with the movie "Cars" and insists on watching it over and over and over again. But there's a catch... He only wants to see the first ten minutes of it, after that he starts squealing, pointing at the TV, and shoving the remote at me until I start it over. He still doesn't say much but he's trying. Natalie continues to be her witty little self and has started to explore her more artistic side. The picture of the potato on stilts is a picture she drew of Nick. Notice she gave him hair, eyes, nose, and a mouth. Who cares if it's missing arms? One of Natalie's favorite things is "game night", every Friday after Nick is in bed Natalie and i stay up late to play board games. She thinks its really special and I enjoy the one on one time with her. So far she has Candy Land (her favorite, of course), Chutes and Ladders, and Hi Ho Cherrio. I'm just plugging right along trying to keep up with these two wild children.











No comments:
Post a Comment