Where is this year going? We're over half way through Natalie's first year, and she's already showing so much independence and determination. A few weeks ago, out of no where, she went to bed without her paci. I stood outside her bedroom and waited for her to cry so I could run in there, paci in hand, and save her slumber. No need. She slept through the night! Ever since then she's wanted nothing to do with it! It wasn't gradual, it was all of a sudden... no more paci! I thought I would have to have the "no more paci" fight with her when she was at least two, but when Natalie wants to do something she just does it. She slept through the night with literally no coaching from me (I never used any of the miracle night training techniques), she eliminated her need for a paci and now she's starting to wean herself! Sigh. Out of nowhere we went from nursing 5 times a day to 3! She made up her mind and she's sticking to it. I want her to be independent, strong and capable. Looks like I might have my wish granted!
Natalie was baptized on Sunday (pictures to come as soon as we get them), she was beautiful!
Here's what's going on now that she's 7 months old:
*sits independently
*creeps
*can sit up if she really tries
*pulls up
No comments:
Post a Comment