Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Naked Time




Natalie is a drooler. There, I said it. She drools like no other child I've ever known, but that's OK... we love her despite the constantly wet chin, slimy clothes and small puddles she leaves all over the house. By the end of the day, after she's soaked through approximately 12 bibs, we sort of just give up and have "naked time". I should clarify: only Natalie has "naked time". What's the point? There's no need for Natalie to don a new bib or sparkly new outfit at 6 p.m. when she's an hour away from bed time. Here is a cute video and a few funny pictures of "naked time".

p.s. Notice how well she's sitting? She wobbles from time to time, but I think we can go ahead and declare this milestone ACHIEVED!

2 comments:

  1. awe, come on... tell the truth. surely you ALL participate in naked time! heehee jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh, she is absolutely adorable! She makes me laugh out loud!!

    ReplyDelete