Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What a fun day!


Today was a great day! Natalie had a friend come play with her today, and they got along so well! My friend, Cyndy, was teaching a dance camp and asked if I minded keeping her 8 month old son today while she worked. Of course, I didn't mind! Graeme is such a sweet little boy, every time I've been around him he's always been an angel! The thought did cross my mind that it would be like having twins (Graeme is about 19 days older than Natalie), but I knew that they're both awesome babes and it wouldn't be a problem. I was right.

Cyndy brought over a double jogging stroller in hopes that Graeme might nap during our walk. Poor Graeme. Natalie talked his ears off the whole walk. I mean, talk about the difference between men and women. She babbled and talked and sang. Graeme sat there with this "someone PUH-LEASE make this woman be quiet?!?!" look on his face, I couldn't help but laugh. She wanted to hold his hand, he didn't like that, so she would stroke his hair. Typical woman.

As usual we walked with our good friend Stephanie and her son Christopher. Christopher couldn't figure out how in the heck I ended up with another baby. The puzzled look on his face was priceless, he kept leaning forward out of his stroller to double check the situation. I guess he wanted to make sure he wasn't seeing things!



Later on, after she was finished tormenting Graeme, Natalie helped me cook dinner. Isn't she the most adorable sous-chef you've ever seen?

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Thanks again for helping me out. Don't let him fool you, Graeme loved every minute of it Natalie! wink

    ReplyDelete