Saturday Natalie went to her first birthday party. My friend and coworker, Jeanne, had a Pink Poodle Party for her daughter, Kenley. Kenley turned 2! Natalie had a blast, she listened to a story about Buddy the Dog, and then got to meet Buddy. She played the "dog walk" with her friends Graeme, Ceilidh and Kenley, had birthday cake and rode in a Radio Flyer wagon for the very first time. She loved it! I think I know what she's getting for her birthday now!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Celebrations!
Last Monday was Natalie's first Labor Day; we finally managed to snag a family photo... Thanks, Pam! Mom BB-Q'd for us and invited a few close friends to join our celebration. It was great fun, except Natalie didn't bring her party pants. She was a bit ornery the entire time. I guess we all have our "off" days.
Saturday Natalie went to her first birthday party. My friend and coworker, Jeanne, had a Pink Poodle Party for her daughter, Kenley. Kenley turned 2! Natalie had a blast, she listened to a story about Buddy the Dog, and then got to meet Buddy. She played the "dog walk" with her friends Graeme, Ceilidh and Kenley, had birthday cake and rode in a Radio Flyer wagon for the very first time. She loved it! I think I know what she's getting for her birthday now!












Saturday Natalie went to her first birthday party. My friend and coworker, Jeanne, had a Pink Poodle Party for her daughter, Kenley. Kenley turned 2! Natalie had a blast, she listened to a story about Buddy the Dog, and then got to meet Buddy. She played the "dog walk" with her friends Graeme, Ceilidh and Kenley, had birthday cake and rode in a Radio Flyer wagon for the very first time. She loved it! I think I know what she's getting for her birthday now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is too precious! Corbin has never been to a birthday party. Way to go Natalie!! It looks like she had a great time too!!
ReplyDeleteHeather,
ReplyDeleteCorbin gets to come to a birthday party on October 30! AND he gets to wear his Halloween costume, paint pumpkins and go "trick or treating"!