Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Truth #18


I love Bon Jovi.

I saw my first Bon Jovi concert when I was in high school. My boyfriend at the time took me to see them, and I fell instantly in love. I've seen them a few times since and have always had a great time. I was really excited when I learned they're coming to the RBC center in Raleigh and asked Chase if he would buy me good tickets for the show as my Christmas/Valentine's/birthday/anniversary present and, of course, he complied. Well, now we can't go. So I think you all should consider buying my tickets. They're great seats, face value of each ticket is $150 ( I know, expensive. But when it counts as a gift for four different occasions it's not that bad.) which includes all taxes and surcharges. Anyway, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THESE TICKETS?!?!?!?!?!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment