I have absolutely no patience for tardiness. I HATE when I make dates with people and they're late, even just a few minutes. Of course, there are a few exceptions... but not many. Here's a good example of how much I despise tardiness: For every minute my dancers are late to class they earn themselves ten pushups. Usually, they're late only once. Smile. I wish there was some way I could implement my punishment on the rest of the world. Maybe I'll just start handing out watches.
ugh... I am the world's worst at being late. frown I hate it myself, and have no idea how I end up being late when I am. Note to self though, don't be late for Leigh or my forearms might be tired after I show up! wink
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry!!! I should have done pushups the last 2 times we've met! Next time I'll drop and give you 20. :) I don't think I could do more than that. Haha!
ReplyDeleteIt's always Corbin's fault. Make him do the push ups.
ReplyDelete