
Sandhills Academy of Gymnastics has a "Fun Gym" every Friday; "Fun Gym" is a day when you can bring your child and let them play on anything they want without being in a class or registering for one. It's free for children under 16 months, so when I heard about it (thank you, Libba) I knew I had to take Natalie. I thought it was something she would really enjoy, and I was right. She played hard for 45 minutes, she was all over the spring floor, foam mats and trampolines. I got a pretty blah video... I didn't feel comfortable just sitting back and letting her roam, so please forgive the quality. Hopefully Chase will be able to join us some Friday and I'll be able to get a better video. The picture is from their website, it's a good indicator of how much fun stuff there is to do there!
That is so cute Leigh! I'm glad she had fun! XXX
ReplyDelete