Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pony Tail!


Natalie doesn't particularly enjoy me playing with her hair, so I've kind of left it alone. For a while now I've been thinking it would be long enough for a pony tail, but never had the opportunity to try it. The other day I decided come Hell or high water, I was styling her hair into a cute little pony. It wasn't easy. She squirmed and fussed, tugged and pulled. The end result was loose, floppy and off center, but it was a pony tail! It's far too cold for pony/pig tails right now, but at least I know once the weather is warmer Natalie is going to be sporting a new 'do!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! My first ever blog post was a picture of Ceilidh's first ponytail. I love little girls!!!! (and little boys! ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! she just grows and hits milestones like a weed! (i know weeds don't hit milestones, but it fit in with the first part of my sentence). anyway, i just love all her hair! i can't bear the thought of cutting nathan's... sniff.

    ReplyDelete