Monday, January 3, 2011
Shower Intruder
I was in a hurry yesterday while getting ready to go out to eat with Chase and Chelsea. While I was in the shower Natalie was playing in our bedroom. Normally I would have waited until either she was sleeping or someone was around to watch her while I showered, but I didn't have the time. During my shower she kept throwing things in with me like my hairbrush, my towels, my nightgown, etc. At one point I looked up to the sky and thought "seriously, God? Could you make things any more difficult?" just then I turned around and there was Natalie. Standing in the shower with me, fully clothed and with the biggest grin you've ever seen on her sweet little face. She had fun and got clean at the same time and I had a good laugh. I guess it's nice to be reminded, from time to time, that God has a sense of humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is TOO funny. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this story. Graeme TOTALLY does the same thing while I am in the shower. He has gotten a leg in the shower before, but never his whole body. So funny!
ReplyDelete